Tradilevain TL 110
Like you, we have made bread our speciality.
JAC has been a household name since 1946, and enjoys a well-deserved reputation thanks to the expertise and know-how of our specialised technicians and our production teams JAC is a company that is full of energy, energy that is constantly renewed in our R&D department which amazes the sector year after year with a host of different innovations in order to make your profession even more attractive and profitable.
Produce your own Sourdough. Save money and gain back the control of the quality of your products.
TRADILEVAIN is used to produce and maintain liquid sourdough starter at an ideal consistency. A submerged blade ensures uniform mixing. Cleaning is not required with this type of mixer as the blade is positioned at the bottom of the tank. The tank is fitted with a wide-opening, hermetically-sealed cover (anaerobic), enabling flour and hot water (45°) to be easily added.
Made from 100% stainless steel, it is almost maintenance-free (no scrapers to clean). The cooling unit enables the temperature of the sourdough to be controlled during the different production cycles. It has 2 discharge valves: an upper valve, positioned at the minimum safety level (to maintain the minimum amount of sourdough starter for refreshment), and a lower valve for complete drainage of the machine.
- POWER OUTPUT IN THREE-PHASE 230V / 400V 3,6kW
- CAPACITY OF TANK IN LITRES 210
- USABLE CAPACITY IN LITRES 160
- NET WEIGHT (KG) 290
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Ensures sourdough consistency and stability
- Easy to use and clean
- Exclusive mixing system
- Various types of sourdough from wheat/rye/dinkel and more
- Working Cycle : 4h or more depending on the sourness of sourdough we want to get
- Cooling Cycle : the machine can store the sourdough in a temperature of 4-6 degrees Celcius for up to 48 hours