MAJA Flake Ice Machine SAH _85 L R449A
Compact flake ice machine, ice output 85 kg / 24 h
with integrated condensing unit (air-cooled execution) and mobile ice storage system EV 50 for 50 kg of MAJA flake ice
The SAH 85 L offers ideal sanitation conditions and high comfort for the daily handling of flake ice:
The produced ice falls directly into the mobile ice storage system EV 50. It considerably facilitates the handling of flake ice: The EV 50 enables the convenient transport in and out of the facility. Moreover, it is the ideal solution for perfect flake ice storage.
HY-GEN sanitation principle by MAJA
- Like all flake ice machines from MAJA, this model is labelled ‘HY-GEN protected‘, MAJA’s guarantee for a cleaning-friendly hygienic machine design.
- HY-GEN Flake Ice Machines are designed to allow quick and easy cleaning – by hand but also fully automatically, for the production of flake ice under excellent sanitary conditions. The core piece of the HY-GEN sanitation principle is the cleaning friendly water tank, which can be easily removed for manual cleaning within seconds.
- If cleaning, descaling and disinfection should be done in a more comfortable, faster and safer way, the MAJA Flake Ice Machine can be optionally equipped with the MAJA-SCS, MAJA’s patented evaporator self-cleaning system.
- Cleaning-friendly machine design according to the HY-GEN sanitation principle with removable water tank.
- Frame and housing in stainless steel.
- Condensing unit in air-cooled execution (L)
- With integrated heat exchanger for optimum energy efficiency
- Refrigerant stop valve and refrigerant pump-down when the machine stops
- Refrigerants R449A (GWP 1397)
- Easy operation by illuminated ON/OFF pushbuttons
- With function and error code indication as well as start/stop function of optional self-cleaning system, if the machine is equipped with MAJA-SCS.
- Reliable SPS control unit
- For further control panels with or without program function see accessories & options
Mobile ice storage system EV 50 for storage and transport of approximately 50 kg of MAJA flake ice, suitable for MAJA Flake Ice Machines SAH 85 L / SAH 170 L:
- Inner and outer surface in robust polypropylene
- Foamed PU insulation for ideal storage conditions
- Cleaning-friendly surfaces
- Drainage plate to avoid melting water in the ice
- Easy emptying by water drain with outlet valve
- Wheeled base in stainless steel for easy mobility
- Stackable thus space-saving
Additional mobile ice storage systems type EV 50 are optionally available as well as a special ice cart cover. It make sense to use several ice transport systems for more flexibility by alternating use.